This Michigan company has the help you need to manage your lake or pond. Get professional advice with proven results along with cost effective methods and products at Tri-county Aquatics.
Tri-County Aquatics, Inc. is a full service aquatic management company, specializing in superior waterway management programs. The friendly staff regularly controls nuisance aquatic vegetation, weeds, and algae in small backyard ponds, inland lakes, canals, marinas and other waterways. Tri-County Aquatics’ goal is to create a management program designed to control your specific aquatic need. With years of experience in the aquatics industry, These folks have the solution to your pond and lake needs.
Tri-County Aquatics, Inc. services include, but are not limited to:
- Aquatic Vegetation Control
- Aeration Systems (sales, service, and installations)
- Floating Fountains (sales, service, and installations)
- Water Quality Testing
- Pond and Lake Consulting
- Fish Stocking & Population Management
- Equipment Sales
Pond & Lake Consulting
Problems with your pond or lake? Contact Tri-County Aquatics and have one of their trained technicians meet with you to set up the best management program for your waterway. Whether you’re dealing with nuisance aquatic vegetation, high bacteria levels, or just looking for a beautiful floating fountain or some professional advice, we can help you with any of your aquatic needs.
- Tri-County Aquatics, Inc. specializes in the control of nuisance aquatic vegetation in ponds, lakes, canals, marinas and many other waterways.
- Aquatic vegetation can inhibit the recreational uses of any waterway, and become very aesthetically unappealing.
- Tri-County Aquatics, Inc. has years of experience in the aquatics industry. Controlling aquatic vegetation is our specialty. With hundreds of water bodies being managed by us annually, we have the experience, knowledge, and tried management techniques to solve your waterway problems.
- Full service water testing for bacteria levels, organics, and total water quality index.
- The products used to control nuisance aquatic vegetation, whether herbicides or algaecides, are all approved and labeled for aquatic use by the United States Environmental Protection Agency and the Michigan Department of Agriculture. All waterway treatments and applications are performed by trained, state certified, and licensed applicators. We use specialized and waterway specific management techniques to manage your waterway in the most efficient and effective manner.
Sweet Water (Black) Super Concentrate
Blue Kuro Super Concentrate
Blue WIng Super Concentrate
Life Ring Mounting Kit
SmallSpot Fish Habitat Markers
Structurespot Fish Habitat markers Deep Water
Fishiding Refuge 6 pack
Fishiding Starter Pack
- Aerator Parts
- Algae & Weed Control
- Fish Habitat
- Floating Fountains
- Muck Control & Water Clarifiers
- Pond & Lake Dye
- Pond Maintenance Tools
- Surface Aerators
- Water Circulators
- Water Safety Equipment
- Windmill Aerators